Thursday, December 29, 2016

Christmas Home Tour


I'm back and I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. We spent the time with kids and grandbabies playing, baking, and enjoy each other's company.
 
A couple of weeks ago I did a Facebook Live event; a Christmas Home Tour! I kind of wanted to do low-key decorating and didn't want to pull out all of my decorations this year, but once I got going, I got in the Christmas spirit and went all out.
 
 It was so fun to get to show you my home and some of my favorite Christmas traditions. If you missed the live event, you can watch the video on my Facebook Page: Jill's Christmas Home Tour
I'll be doing more live events in the future, so make sure to follow me on Facebook!
 
 
Many of you have asked about my snowflake tutorial. I posted this many years ago, but here are step-by-step instructions on my blog: SNOWFLAKE TUTORIAL.
 
Enjoy making your own snowflakes!

No comments: