Saturday, July 9, 2016

Red Windows Open House!

Join us for the Annual Red Windows Open House! If you'll be in Utah at the end of August, come check out my studio and see my quilts displayed around my home. I was doing an open house every year but when I got sick I had to take a break for a couple of years. I'm starting it up again this year and I'm very excited!

Come and check out the new things from Jillily Studio and spend the day with other quilters. There will be demos, giveaways and prizes, treats and fun! 

Jillily Studio
15083 Bugle Ridge Drive
Herriman, Utah 84096

August 26th, 2016
10 AM - 4 PM


Also stay tuned for new Red Windows Workshops where you can come to my studio in small groups to learn quilting tips and tricks!

















3 comments:

Rosa said...

wish I could be there but I`m so far away._Sure you will have faun and great day and if it`s possible, sharing photos.

Tina said...

I wish I could be there but I too, live across the country. Your home is just beautiful and I really love how you decorated it. It's just so lovely!!! I love your quilts but if you ever write an interior decorating book I will be the first in line to buy it!!!! (Hint, hint ;))

Barb said...

Oh my gosh just beautiful