Monday, August 11, 2014

FILM WORTHY

A few days ago I spent the whole day filming some tutorial videos.  Not that many, actually, but we were very slow.  Having too much fun, I guess.  So as soon as they get edited, they will be up on the website for you to view.

Here is a peek at one of the projects we did.  Of course it is made using my new fabric, Park Drive.  More details to come.  In fact, there will be some free patterns of the PDQ variety, so stay tuned.


Things are moving along here,  I have started plans for Fall Market.  These things start earlier every time!  I have the booth planned for Henry Glass, but as usual, my Jillily booth will come together at the last minute.  I plan it that way.  On purpose.  At least that is what I tell myself when I wish I would have started sooner.  (This time I thought I would put it in writing.)

My good friend Nicole stopped by this week, and I had to show you her shirt.


A common sentiment.  But probably not actually true in Nicole's case.  I don't think she would ever even say an unkind word!  (I hope that is true, because she may feel differently when she sees that I have posted her pic!)
Nicole is a long arm quilter right here in my neighborhood.  She does a beautiful job, so if you need her services, give her a jingle!  (kwilter100@yahoo.com)  Beautiful quilting, custom or edge to edge--and the nicest quilter, too.  Her company is called Scribbles and Stitches.

That's all for now.  Go have a wonderful day!





2 comments:

Rosa said...

Gorgeous topper and fabric.Have a fun week!

Helen L said...

Love Nichole's shirt!! :-D and who did the beautiful flower quilting on your table mat? It's lovely!!! Hugs, H in Healdsburg