I guess I am just used to a lot of people.
I need to get back to quilting on Monday. There are orders to fill and still some work to do before the end of the year. I have been working really hard on the Poke-A-Dots. You will love these little dots. They are great. They are still in production, so I don't have a final photo of the finished product, but I will soon.
What is a POKE-A-DOT?!?!
- They are little sticky thimbles that you place on your fingertip. Place them anywhere you need them so you don't get poked!
- Everyone needs a POKE-A-DOT when hand sewing--stitching on that binding, or sewing on a button, hand applique and embroidery, etc, etc. They push the needle through.
- They stick in place until you take them off.
- You can re-stick them several times, then just throw them away and start a new one.
- They come in fun colors.
- They come with 18 DOTS packaged in a cute little round tin. (Great to put your needles and thread in there, too!)
- They have a cute design on the top to give texture so your needle won't slip. (I think you may recognize the design.)
- They are made in the USA of durable polyurethane.
- They not only protect your finger, but they are "grippy" so they help you to pull your needle through the tough spots.
I sure got a lot of orders at Market for these little wonders, so they will start showing up in quilt shops very soon. Remember, the photos above are of prototypes only because I don't have any final products in my studio yet. I am getting the new labels this week, so they will soon be packaged up and off to a shop near you. As soon as I get the final products I will show you what to look for.