Here is the group of 2013 Aurifil Designers of the Month.
- Erin Russek http://erinrussek.typepad.com/
- Marie-Claude Picon-Iperti http://www.lessecretsdemarie.com/
- Jeni Baker http://www.incolororder.com/
- Katy Jones http://imagingermonkey.blogspot.com/
- Jackie Kunkel http://cvquiltworks.blogspot.com/
- Wenche Wolff Hatling http://northernquilts.blogspot.com/
- Polly Minick and Laurie Simpson http://www.minickandsimpson.com/
- Jill Finley jillilystudio.com
- Kimberly Einmo http://www.kimberlyeinmo.com/
- Allison Harris http://www.cluckclucksew.com/
- Laurie Tigner http://ontheqt-quiltingtangents.blogspot.com/
- Lyn Stalowy http://www.bigforkbaycottonco.com/quilting-blog/
- Pat Bravo http://www.patbravo.com/
- Pat Sloan http://blog.patsloan.com
I am ready now, so let's catch up! Each designer will be featured one month and show her block design using fabrics from Art Gallery by Pat Bravo. At the end of the year, we will have a beautiful quilt. You can download all the block patterns and see all the info on the Aurifil Buzz blog. If you make a block with any of the patterns and share it on the flicker page,
you could be chosen to win an Aurifil prize.
Here are the block designs so far. Let's go check it out.
January's designer was Erin Russek of One Piece at a Time.
You can read all about her post here. Erin is the Assistant Editor at McCall's Quilting magazine. I have a project coming out in the next issue of McCalls, and she has been working with me on that. (Thank you Erin!)
Our February designer is Marie-Claude Picon-Iperti. She has some beautiful designs, so you will want to visit her site. You can read her post here.
Now, this month (March) we have Jeni Baker from In Color Order. The new post about Jeni is just up at the Aurifil Buzz, and you will want to check it out here.
This is Jeni's block. She has also made it up in her own fabrics, so it is fun to see it on her post in another color-way.
Now go make up some blocks to share on Flicker!