Friday, August 31, 2012

Upcoming.



I recently got a new website and I really like the company that helped me with it.  Like Sew Websites is great and they are having a contest.

I entered my site in their "Best Homepage" contest.   You can go to here to see all the finalists and then you can vote.  If you like my homepage, you can vote for it.
 http://apps.facebook.com/promotionshq/contests/280392/voteable_entries



I also want to let you know about some upcoming events so you can plan your schedule.  I would love to see  you at any of these events. First, a wonderful shop in Logan, Utah is hosting an event and I am bringing a trunk show.  My Girlfriend's Quilt Shoppe has a new space called My Girlfriend's Attic where they can have events and classes and such.  So I will be there with lots of quilts and stories.


 The next week, on Sept 27 will be my OPEN HOUSE, which you already know about.  I will be posting more specific info about it next week...keep it on your calendar, noon to 6.  You don't want to miss this.


On October 5, 6, and 7, I am going to be in Ohio at Village Quilts in Canfield, OH.  They have put together a wonderful retreat, called the "Beyond the Gate Retreat."  (named after my fabric line--so I will for sure be bringing some great prizes and gate keys for everyone.)


  I will be speaking and teaching a few workshops.  I am so excited about this!  We will have a wonderful time.  If you live in the area..(eastern Ohio, very close to Pittsburg)  please come join us.  Village Quilts is a new shop and they are so fresh and motivated and excited about quilting, fabric, classes and EVERYTHING!  I met these gals at Market, and they really have put this together well!  Go to their website to read all about it and get signed up.


Then I will be back in Utah and on October 10, I will give a trunk show at the Brigham City Library at 2 pm.  I will be bringing lots of fun stories and quilts and many of my family's round robbin quilts.  I will also bring some merchandise for sale after, so you can get my books, patterns or fabric bundles there.

That's a preview of the upcoming events.  If you know any of the shops hosting these events, tell us about it.  Aren't they just the cutest quilt shops?  I hope to see you there!

(Remember to vote for the Best Homepage!)

No comments: