Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Campaign for New Quilters

First of all, some housekeeping:  We have a winner from the drawing.
Carrie P. from North Carolina, you won!  Just email me your address and I will get this prize off to you. (jill@jillilystudio.com)

Speaking of housekeeping, I have been trying to organize my sewing room a little bit, so I can get something done.  (Or so I can walk in the door.)  I have had to move so many things out and it is a big mess.  I can't think when it is like this. So I will try to finish that up today.

Now I have to tell you about a wonderful event going on over at Stash Manicure.  You know that I have often been a guest poster there, and I always sponsor whatever is going on at Stash!  Well, there is something really BIG happening.  Madame Samm has started a
WANTOBE Quilter Campaign 
for all new quilters to join and win big prizes and learn all kinds of things about  quilting.
  Sew WE Quilt @ Stash Manicure

Things will continue on just the same at Stash, with a great guest post every day, just like normal, BUT there will be lots of prizes given away--EVERY DAY!  Everything from sewing machines and irons to patterns, books and fabric bundles.

You can win by commenting on the posts--(and this is important) but you have to have a sponsor.  Just say you came from Jillily Studio.  Then I will be your sponsor!

I have donated a lot of prizes, and I will let you know when I post over there, but be sure to stop by and sign up to WIN.  If you know anyone who is new to quilting, or just starting out, have them enter with my sponsorship.  If you have been quilting for years, you can win too! 

NOW  for  the next 12 weeks.......
Stash will still have guest bloggers for all 12 weeks.
Mon-Fri will be guest days and giveaways.
(M-W-F for new quilters, and T-Th for already quilters.)
Saturday will be Sponsor days...( they will be able to share
sales, promotions, new products launches....)
Sunday...a little break. 

That's all for now.  I have to go finish cleaning. . .

5 comments:

Simone de Klerk said...

Congratulations to Carrie!!!

Carrie P. said...

Woo! Hoo! So exciting! Thank you so much! I have sent an email.

Peggy said...

I went to the site and tried to find you in the list of sponsoring blogs...at least I think I looked in the right place...I couldn't find you! Kind of confusing at that site on how to sign up. Help! I'd like you to be my sponsor and I love to win! Looks like a lot of fun.

Jill Finley said...

Peggy,
I am a product sponsor, it works, too. So I am listed above in the sponsors. Just mention me in your comment and you are entered. Your comment enters you for the drawing that day.

Peggy said...

Jill, I have been listing you as my sponsor. You have my email address, do you need a phone number or anything else just in case I win one of these wonderful prizes? If so, please drop me an email so I don't have to post that stuff here. Thank you.