Sunday, January 16, 2011

Road To...

First of all I need to announce the winner of the little quiz last week.
Marian, who posted on 1/12 at 6:26 am--YOU ARE THE WINNER.
Send me an email with a mailing address and I will send you some of these delicious fat quarters!
The correct answer was:  the cream background, the dark blue and med. blue in the flower applique, and the darkest green, which WAS from the Thistledown line, and some of you got that right, too!

Here's a whole bunch of fats bundled up to go to the Road To California Quilt conference.  I will be there in just a few days--with tons of great stuff to display and sell in my booth.

Elizabeth's Letters fat quarter Bundles
 I will also be giving FREE applique demos in my booth every day. Last year we had so much fun and met so many great quilters.  I really hope they will be back to see me again this year.  My booth is in a different room this year, so be sure to come find me!  If you are one of my blog readers and come see me in my booth, mention the password (clock) and I will give you 10% off on any patterns or kits!
Last time I tried this, I only had ONE winner.  I hope this time I have waaay more!
I have been cutting kits and fabric bundles for DAYS, and I have many more to cut and all kinds of great quilty stuff to get ready.  I am looking forward to seeing all my quilting friends, and sharing some ideas with them.
Meadow quilt kit
The quilt conference is at the Ontario, CA convention center, and runs Thursday through Sunday.  Visit the link above for details and times.  I leave on Tuesday, so I probably won't be able to post until I get back home, but I will have lots of inspirational pictures to share with you so be sure to check back!
See you in the sunshine!

3 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Congratulations Marion!
I missed naming the cream background!
Have fun in Ontario!

rubyslipperz1052 said...

Oh! I want a couple of those bundles! They look soooo YUMMY!

Have a safe and FUN trip to Cali!

hugZ,
annie
rubyslipperz106.blogspot.com

Susan said...

Enjoy Road to Calif, wish I could be there this year. Looking forward to your thoughts and pics when you are able to post!