Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sleepy Fabric

Here's a quick and fun little gift-- a pillowcase.  I know you have probably made several already for Christmas, but I just bought some fabric last night and whipped these up this morning.  Aren't they cute?  Who wouldn't have sweet Christmas dreams sleeping on these?
 And now, they are wrapped and ready to go...part of a 12 Days of Christmas thing I thought I would do for the Grandkids.  Just some dollar store finds, and Christmas candies.  They will love being able to open one thing each day.

 I still have a couple of pillowcases to make...
I love the little girly one, I think I will add a ruffle to that one.  And the one on the left is for JoJo.  He needs to open a present early, too.  He loves his Halloween pillow case, and he spends a lot of time with me in quilt shops, so naturally he always want to buy a little fabric now and then.  Especially if it is holiday or party related.  So I make him pillowcases.  (Otherwise he tries to sew something himself, and that is not good for my Bernina.)
Have a great weekend.  Hope it snows.  We need some fresh white.

3 comments:

Diane H said...

Your pillowcases look wonderful! Very lucky little ones and JoJo too.

Barb said...

Those are adorable....and what a fun thing to do for the grandkids...

Linda said...

Too cute. I love the tree fabric.
Great idea!