Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Label, Label, What Should I Label?


Look what I got in the mail yesterday!  It is a yard of fabric--printed to be my quilt labels!  
Isn't that cool?  


Each label has my logo and a space below it for me to write the name of the quilt and date, etc.  My wonderful sister-in-law had this made for me on Spoonflower.com.  (This is as very cool site, and you can all be designers!) I think she must have noticed that I have several quilts without labels, and she is trying to encourage me to get on the ball.

Tori Spencer is her name, and she is a long arm quilter--extraordinaire.  She does a lot of my stuff, if I get it done in time to ship to her, since she lives in a whole other state.  (Arizona)  Visit Tori on the web at That's So Quilt.

You can send her quilt tops and she will whip them up for you.  She quilted several that have been in American Patchwork and Quilting including "Blackberry Village," which you will see early next year.

Well, I better go, I have so much to do.  If I ever get done decorating, I will post some photos.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad yours arrived -- and jealous because mine aren't here yet! Hope you love them!!

Rebecca Merry said...

I have much spoonflower love!! The labels look great!