Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Preparations

Well it is October.  The frantic month.  I'm always in a rush to get everything done for Market. 

For some reason when the calendar page changes, it suddenly occurs to me that NOW I really have to get busy.  Why don't I start thinking about this earlier?  Every year I say I will, but it all comes down to the last minute. Last year we had new fabric to show, ("Meet Me in the Meadow") but I didn't have many new designs using the fabrics. 

This year I have so many new patterns and ideas using my new fabric, "Thistledown."  I just have to sew them and write the patterns.  Small detail.  

And today I am on my way to Midway, UT for a quilt show there.  It is the Utah Quilt Festival, and I have a vendor booth.  ALL WEEK.  So I won't get much sewing done this week!  But if you live nearby, please come and see me!  I will have kits and patterns and demos and notions, and quilting advice, and fun!

Then I will be back to my frantic life next week.
(Remember to sign up to win fabric on the previous post!)