Saturday, September 11, 2010

DEAD BATTERY

Yesterday I gave a trunk show at the Dog Kennel Quilt Guild. They had a fabulous quilt show all displayed outside in a beautiful yard. Quilts were hung on the fence, on clotheslines, on shade tents, and benches, from trees, and everywhere throughout the yard. It was inspiring! Such beautiful work! I wish I had some photos but my camera has been broken. (Guess it is time to get it fixed!)

My car battery died, and I was stuck there for a while. I had a suburban filled with quilts and such, and no way to move it. I guess the car liked it there as well! It was impressive. It was great to spend the day with so many quilts and fabrics, and wonderful people.

Anyway, I just wanted to give a high five to all these ladies who put this event together. They really did a wonderful job.
Thanks!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Can't wait to see pictures...sounds like a fun event.