Monday, August 17, 2009

A Free Pattern



This is the quilt for "Meet Me in the Meadow."  It is a large throw, and looks great on a twin bed.  
I finished my quilt for Henry Glass  using my new fabrics.  I think it turned out really nice.  I added a little embroidery here and there and it really makes the blocks sparkle.  

My sister-in-law, Tori Spencer did the quilting, and I think it is great!  Way to go Tori!  She lives in Arizona, but it is always worth it to me to send my quilts to her to get them quilted. You can visit Tori at torispencerdesigns.com.  Watch for her to add all kinds of great stuff to her new website. 

I sent the quilt off to New York so they could display it in promotional booths, etc to help sell the fabrics.  This is really a fun process. I have learned so much.  

The pattern for this quilt is free, you can get it at any shop where the Meet Me in the Meadow line is offered.  I will be offering a kit for the quilt on my website within the next few weeks. I think I have a bunch of updating that needs to be done on my website.  I will eventually get to it.  (That and cleaning my closet.) 


2 comments:

Christine said...

It's beautiful! I definitely need to pick up that pattern. It's been ages since I've been to the quilt store... too much summer fun, and not enough sewing fun.

Amy said...

I LOVE it Jill!! You are so talented! Can't wait for market.