Friday, January 9, 2009

Snow Day




Well, so far I am doing well--one post every month!  That is so you can easily keep up with my blog, I wouldn't want to overwhelm  you!  The truth is, I didn't remember how to get in here, but I figured it out all by myself, so here I am again.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.  We sure did.  It is great to have everyone together.  All my kids were home and the grandkids, too.  But things are starting to get back to normal, and I am wondering where I left my new planner so I can plan the new year?    

I told you that I would post a photo of my snowflakes, so here it is.  A little late for the "Holidays," but it is definitely still winter, so I am leaving them up.  It has been snowing all week and right now as I look out my window, Timp and Lone Peak are both hiding under a blanket of clouds and the sun is bouncing off the white landscape all around me.  It is beautiful, and cold.  I can even see some blue sky here and there.  I love winter because I can just make a cup of hot cocoa and sit by the fire reading a quilt book or magazine.  "Research, honey, I'm doing research," I say, as he looks at me wondering how I possibly have time to do that.

I have been busy doing projects which will be featured in upcoming magazines.  The top photo is an appliqued pillow which will soon be featured in "Quilt" magazine.  I will let you know when it is available.  I am mostly excited about my new fabric line which I have been designing for Henry Glass.  It will be available at Spring Market.  I am working on the quilt designs now.  There are so many ideas.......




1 comment:

Christine said...

Oh Jill, I'm so excited about your fabric line. I hope there are some great black and cream combos... I can never find great black and cream- only black and white! I can't wait to see them- I know they'll be amazing!