Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Radio Waves


Well, I told you I had announcement, and here it is.  I am going to be a guest on American Patchwork and Quilting Radio!  You all know the quilting radio show hosted by Pat Sloan, don't you?
Pat is the chief quilting guru, she knows everything and everyone in quilting today.  Her show is awesome, and it is on every Monday.

Pat interviews people in the quilt world and shares her quilting ideas with you.  She talks about the latest trends, ideas, and inspirations.  Her list of guests is amazing and includes quilt pattern designers, authors, shop owners, and APQ editors.  There is so much good, fun information.  The show is live at:


Show Time
Monday 4pm eastern, 3pm Central, 2pm mountain, 1pm Pacific


I am the first guest on Monday June 18th.  So don't be late!

During the show time, you can go here to listen live:
 

http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/radio/index.html  


If you miss the live show, you can listen to the podcast after the show at the same link.
I will link to the podcast here on my blog, and FaceBook page. You can listen on your computer, subscribe by itunes (search American Patchwork & Quilting), or download to a player ... it's great!
 When you get to the page, scroll down to the list of shows, and click on the one you want to hear.  (Be careful, you could spend hours there!!)  But what a fun thing to listen to while you are in your sewing room!

Now I can post this button on my blog and facebook page, and it will remind you to listen on Monday the 18 of June.  That's in just a few days, so don't forget. 


 And for those of you who listen, I will be giving out a discount code for you to use on my website!  

Happy Quilting!