Tuesday, December 9, 2014

WINNERS X Three

It's about time I get back to this!  The Random Number Generator has chosen 3 winners!  Here you are:  If you left one of these comments on my blog, please email me your address so I can send out your prize right away!  ( jill@jillilystudio.com)

WINNER #1:
 ‪Lori said...
wow your quilt is gorgeous. I so love the colors on white. I like starting with one fabric that would be my focal point and adding to that. This is one of the best/most fun parts.

Friday, November 28, 2014 at 3:53:00 PM MST

WINNER #2
 ‪Nancy Brown said...
Congratulations on another informative & inspiring book, Jill. I finished your free pillow pattern of the Christmas houses by Dec 1 !!.....and sent wishes of love & healing with every stitch from our house to yours. If I were as techy as you, I'd attach a photo!
Monday, December 1, 2014 at 5:59:00 PM MST


WINNER #3:
‪Janie said...
I have not been able to pull fabrics together for a project. I have to either purchase a bundle, or buy a kit. I am okay with that. I have made a few quilt tops that, I chose the fabric for and they are hidden away. Thanks for the generous giveaway. Your work is simply stunning.
Sunday, November 30, 2014 at 7:17:00 AM MST

I will give you a week to email me, then if I don't hear from you, I will choose new winners.

I have been busy on that same quilt.  These things take time.  Ha Ha.  



I should also be working on some Christmas gifts, too.  How about you?  Are you done with your Christmas sewing?  It just hasn't seemed like Christmas around here yet because we have NO SNOW.  Crazy.  I have to have snow for Christmas!  

The kids were here at Thanksgiving and put up the tree and decorations. (Thank you!) I did my candy jars,
 and am working on the snowflakes.


The mantel and Nativity are up.  


That's about all I am going to get done this year, but it still looks beautiful.  

To those of you who did not win a prize, you can purchase the new book on my website, and remember, the proceeds go to the RED CROSS!


6 comments:

Annie said...

Your Nativity scene is gorgeous!

Janie said...

Thank you again for the giveaway. I am winner #3! I emailed you.

Rosa said...

Congrats to all the winners and thanks you for hosting!

Angie in SoCal said...

What a great post. congrats to the winners. I must go back into your archives and see this gorgeous quilt you are making! Thanks for sharing.

Helen L said...

Your quilt just gets more beautiful each time you show your progress!!! I hope you are feeling ok. You are in my prayers. Hugs, Helen

Rebecca Grace said...

I am loving that quilt! The script print fabric looks fantastic with the black, pastels, and brights. It's going to be a knockout when it's finished. Merry Christmas!