Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Videos Are Up!!


Thanks, all you BERNINA fans for the wonderful comments.  I am really enjoying my new machine.  I will choose a winner of the thread packet and patterns on Thursday.  So if you haven't entered, just leave a comment on the last post, "Before and After" and if you are not a blog follower, please join me.

Today I have some fun news.  I recently went to Texas to do some filming with Kimberly at the Fat Quarter Shop.  Well, the videos are done, and are up on their YouTube channel.  I think there are about 12 or so--just short little tutorials with quick tips to help you in your sewing.

Here is one on preparing your appliqué pieces:
 

Now that was fun!  I didn't realize that I talk so fast!  Some of those videos would be an hour long, but I talk fast enough to get them into a few minutes!!  Sorry about that.

Kimberly and I had such a great time.  We just kept thinking of all kinds of information we could share with you--so we kept adding to our list of videos!    Go on over to the FAT QUARTER SHOP YouTube channel and look around.  There is lots of very helpful information there!

I will show you one more here on my blog, then you can go see all of them.  This one is about my Poke-A-Dots:



Ahh, Poke-A-Dots.  I couldn't live without them!  I think I am addicted.
Well, I know you will want to see the rest of the videos we did, so here you go.
This is a list of most the titles with their links:












Thanks for stopping by.  I hope this is helpful information for you!

Happy Quilting!
Jill

5 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

I watched them through FatQuarterShop and they were all great. The bad part at least for my DH was it made me spend some more of his money......grin.

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Watched a couple tonight and will watch more tomorrow (oops…it's after midnight so I guess that would be today lol)!!!

Sweetdreamsquilting said...

What great videos. I can't wait to try your applique method. I have only ever done raw edge applique.

Fat Quarter Shop said...

We had so much fun with you, Jill! Thanks for coming and we'll be posting our blog on your visit next week!!

JD said...

I love your appliques!