Wednesday, April 17, 2013

POPPY PATIO is out

Just a little reminder that my new line, POPPY PATIO is now available to order.



  It will not ship until August, but be sure to get your orders in now so you will be guaranteed delivery. This is for shops, of course.  If you are just a sewist, and not a shop, you will have to wait for it to show  up in stores--but you can encourage your local shop to order it!

I have been working like crazy to get all the new samples made up for Market.

As you can see, there is still plenty left to do, but new patterns will be coming out soon!  I am also working on a tote bag, another lap size quilt, pin cushions, and a couple of other projects.  Don't worry, it is still weeks away--and reality has not yet set in.   So I am optimistic.

Oh no.

I just realized that I also have to write all these patterns.  Not the best part.  I usually consider a project "done" when I make it.  Then I have to go back and remember how in the world I did it!!  I wish I had the discipline to write as soon as I sew.  But since it is much more fun to sew, and there are all these ideas flying around in my head, well, you get the idea.


So you can see all the pieces in the line, here are a few shots of the color card.  (My highly technical method of showing you--actually, you can view the whole collection at the Henry Glass site.)

 As usual, there is a free pattern with the line.  You will be able to download the pattern on my website or on the Henry Glass website.  Shops who order the whole line can get pattern sheets for free if they ask.


Whew.  I guess I better get sewing!  What fun things are you working on?


12 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Hope you are going to do a pattern for that cute sundress!

I am working on a baptismal suit for my grandson.

Barbara Sindlinger said...

It's beautiful fabric! I hope my local store will carry it.

Karen in Breezy Point said...

Beautiful fabric--love the zigzag!

barbara woods said...

beautiful fabric love your pin cushion's

Joanna said...

I'm glad you like florals as much as I do. Poppy Patio is terrific and I love the quilt design.

Anonymous said...

This collection is beautiful! I definitely need some orange poppies!

Julie said...

I'm loving the sun dress too! I have two little granddaughters and would love to make it just as you did. Also, loved the "snowball quilt with the applique. So lovely when you use such beautiful fabric.

JoyceLM said...

Love your new fabric collection & gorgeous projects.

barb said...

This fabric line is so perfect for this time of year! Make sure you give yourself a big pat on the back. Barbara babscorbitt@gmail.com

Farm Quilter said...

Just love your new line of fabric!!! Awesome!!! On writing your patterns...what about using a tape recorder, voice activated, while you are making them and you could talk your pattern as you go. Transcribing the tape would allow you to fine-tune the instructions.

Lee said...

Congrats on a fun line of pretty fabric! love the poppys and the pincushions for the pdq club - thank you!

Unknown said...

I love those pillows fabric, its really suitable for my patio set, are they a mix or a single fabric? I will look forward to have one for my set.

Denver Patio