Monday, March 18, 2013

Sun Dress

Well I just couldn't resist posting pictures of Emmy in the little dress I made.  After all, I had only shown you the front of the dress, so these pictures are completely justified, right?

In order to get the fullness in the back of the dress I just did a few pleats.   They also work great with the printed pattern on the fabric.  In fact, I like them as well as the front of the dress.


What do you think?

Well, I need to go play with Emmy...talk to you later.

10 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Adorable!!
Pattern??

Unknown said...

Прекрасная девочка и очень красивое платье!

Junebug said...

Cute pattern but the model is absolutely adorable!

Susan Lawson said...

She is absolutely adorable! and the dress is darling.

Anonymous said...

I think this lovely little lady is ready for some summertime fun!

Farm Quilter said...

Emmy's dress is almost as adorable as she is!!! Fab choices on material and pattern - just perfect!!!

Dianne Mitzel said...

she is adorable, and so is the dress! I'll see which pattern you used, I have 2 little great grands that I would love to make them for..love the fabric!!

Dianne Mitzel said...

she is adorable, and so is the dress! I'll see which pattern you used, I have 2 little great grands that I would love to make them for..love the fabric!!

Becky J. said...

the pleates are wonderful! love the little pattern they make with the chevrons too-
http://patchworkposse.com/blog

KathyE said...

What an adorable dress and adorable model. She looks like quite a natural at it.