Saturday, March 30, 2013

Every Bloomin' Thing


Have you seen it yet?   I haven't, but I can't wait!

I have a project in the new issue of McCalls Quilting magazine.  I almost forgot what it looks like!  I sent it off back in December and nearly forgot all about it.  Then I started getting calls about ordering kits, so I knew it was finally out.

I used my "Beyond the Gate" fabric collection for this fun little wall quilt.  Kits are available on my website until I run out.  (I better get cutting!)


 

They sent me the photos to share with you.  Here is what the cover of the magazine looks like.




You can find it on news stands April 2.  If you have a subscription, you should be getting it soon.



I think this project photo is darling.  Don't they do a great job?  McCall's is definitely one of my favorite quilting magazines.  Don't you agree?  I love that hat.  It makes me want to go out and pull some weeds or plant something!


Here is a link so you can see my project page on the McCall's website.



I just got back from the St. George show.  It was so nice to visit with my sisters and friends from that part of the state.  Two of my fellow Henry Glass designers live there, so we had a fun dinner together.  Thanks to Dana for hosting it!

Barbara Jones,  Me,  Dana Brooks,  Janet Platt,  Judy Torgerson
Do you have big plans for Easter?  Hope you have a happy one!

1 comment:

VickiT said...

Yes! I have seen it. My magazine came yesterday and your quilt caught my eye right away. It looks great.