Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 2-- Jolly Holiday Party

Jolly Holiday Party hoppers, 
Yesterday was the first day of the blog hop.  Henry Glass fabrics is going to give a way a whole lot of prizes at the end.  Everyday 2 or 3 designers will post on their blog and share a free pattern with you. Visit each one to get the key words so you can enter to win the grand prize at the HG blog after it is all over.  Just come back here every day and I will lead you along!

Yesterday you visited me, Jill Finley right here!   And my friend, Kari Ramsay of Fresh Cut Quilts.

I got so many nice comments from all of you, I can't wait to choose a winner for my prize.  Remember, I am giving away a bundle of "Sorbet Garden" fat quarters.  Here's a better look at them.  These are really pretty colors and so versatile!  I have used them in so many projects!
 To win these fabrics,
1. Become a "follower" of my blog.
2. Post a comment on my blog post of yesterday Nov. 13.  
I will enter you into my drawing, and choose a winner on Sunday, Nov. 20!

I will also be having a facebook prize drawing, so to increase your chances,
1. Go to facebook and "like" Jillily Studio! 
I will choose another winner from my facebook fans, so, theoretically, you could win twice if you are really lucky!
Today for the blog party, go visit two more of my friends:

Jacquelynne Steves of The Nobel Wife 

 and the LizzieB Girls, Beth and Liz Hawkins

I love these guys!  You will too.  Go see what they have to share with you, and come back to see me tomorrow.

16 comments:

Martina said...

really lovely fabrics!

JayTee said...

love the greens, all are very nice colors

JayTee said...

I am a follower, I loved the row of houses on the pillow, the snow was a touch I had not seen before

notsored said...

tersmstI love the fabrics thye would make a bright and gorgeous quilt

Material Girl said...

Love the fabrics, looking forward to the blog posts also. I just found your blog and will be starting to follow along when I can

Sallie said...

Love the fabrics. Thanks for the giveaway!

VickiT said...

Your Sorbet Garden is all just beautiful colors. I've got my entry in and am crossing my fingers.

Michele T said...

Love this fabric selection!! Thanks for this sweet giveaway!

Jeanne said...

I love the combination of colors. Thanks for sharing your talents with us. I look forward to more.

Judy said...

I so love the Sorbet Garden fabric line....I have become a follower and look forward to seeing all the new happenings in 2012...Thank you for the pillow pattern...its on my list after the holiday...blessings Judy

Unknown said...

Jill,
Love your pillow and I may have to make that one! Your post was great too!
Kari

Liz said...

Lovely fabrics. Am following you and will like you on FB,now

CathyS said...

Hi Jill, this is the first time I have done this. Did a class with Annie Downs last Saturday and she told us about the hop. Great fun. Hi from Australia

Jan Thompson said...

Love the fabrics and Hope I win!!!! I am a follower of your site and love it...you have the cutest things.

bless their hearts mom said...

new follower and posted on the previous post

Gill said...

Great fabrics - Sorbet is the perfect name for them!