We are well into October and I am waiting excitedly for my new fabric to arrive. Remember the I Spy game I introduced last month? I hope you are all on the lookout. Here's a refresher of the rules:
Jillily Studio "I SPY" game:
1. Check often at your local quilt shop for "Sorbet Garden" by Jill Finley for Henry Glass Fabrics.
2. Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) a pic of you and the fabric to prove that it is really true.
3. Be a "follower" of this blog.
3. Post a comment on my blog (just on the most current post) telling all of us that you found the fabric.
4. Be the first (or second) to spot it and you could win!
It's that simple.
And then you will need to check your mail box for the fat quarter bundle I will be sending you!
And of course, you will want to buy more fabric to go with your fat quarter bundle.
Now don't forget--Sorbet Garden.
I also have a FREE pattern you can download on my site (or at Henry Glass) or pick up at the shop where you find my fabric.
Now that's a pretty cute pattern for FREE, don't you think?