Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Fair With Flair

Tomorrow (Wednesday, July 20) is the July Quilt Fair for the Utah Valley Quilt Guild.  I am a vendor there again this year, so if you are local, come see me!  This is one of my favorite events of the year --there are hundreds of quilters packed into a small space just for one day, and it is busy!  They have a 
Vendor mall, 
Bake Sale, 
Garage Sale, 
Quilt Auction and 
Free Classes!

I'm bringing some kits of some of my summer favorites, and I will have plenty of patterns and notions, too.  
 

As always, I'm planning to do some demos in my booth, so come join the fun.

Mention this post and 20% off your pattern purchase.  
See you there!



2 comments:

Carrie P. said...

wish I was local so I could come see you. have fun.

Sparky said...

Sew were they just not awed by you and your quitls? Was it as hot as it is here...over 100....did you serve sorbet>? lol