Wednesday, May 18, 2011

More From Market

Before Market I promised to show you what I was working on, and then I ran out of time.  So now that you have seen the finished projects, I will show you a few up-close shots so you can see the details.
 My Petal Pushers quilt is perfect for a baby quilt, and so much fun to do that curved piecing.  My niece Maika quilted it and I want you to see it.  Isn't she great?  She does this all on her home machine!

Another new pattern, Crossroads was quilted by my sister-in-law Tori (of That's So Quilt).  I am blessed to have so many talented people in my family.  (Don't you just love Yo-yos?)

I think my fabrics, Sorbet Garden were really well received at Market.  They look good enough to eat, don't they?
Cotton Cream Cones

Market is so amazing.  So many talented people, and so many booths.  It was huge.  There were 29 isles with about 1100 booths.

Usually I try to walk the show, but this year I didn't have time.  I didn't get very many photos this year because I was so busy in my booth.  I tried to get some of the other Henry Glass designers, since we were all together in one area.  They are all so great.  I am honored to be one of them.

 Heather Mulder Peterson (and husband) in her Anka's Treasures booth.  What beautiful projects!


 Here's Laurie Bird and her sister in the Rose Cottage booth.

 Amy Hamberlin of Katie Cupcake was across from me.  Wonderful fabrics and all kinds of cute projects. 

 This is  Robert, the owner of Henry Glass Fabrics visiting with Amy and Harriet, one of the art designers.

Dana Brooks of Lazy Daisy Cottage--with her new OOH La La line.  (She's a designer.)

Pam and Janet of the very famous Buggy Barn.  They continue to churn out wonderful patterns and fabrics.  LOVE the new ice cream cone pattern, and it was right across the isle from me--great placement!
There are several Henry Glass designers that I didn't get a picture of, and now I am so sorry!  I went by and visited with them, but no camera.  What was I thinking?  You will have to visit all of them on their blogs.  They are listed on the side bar.

That's all for today.  Later I will show you a few more pictures of Market.

5 comments:

Linda said...

Thank you for sharing your pictures. I wish, wish, wish I could have seen it in person! I would love to some day be manning one of those booths with my pattern line!! Until then, I'll just do the best I can from where I am.

rubyslipperz1052 said...

i'm a teensy bit bummed i wasn't able to see in person...so thanks for the great pictures!

hugZ,
annie
rubyslipperz106.blogspot

Barb said...

Such fun booths, thanks for the pictures...looks like it was a fabulous time!

JudyCinNC said...

Thank you for sharing all the wonderful pictures and congrats to you on your award at market. Sorbet Garden is so beautiful.

Diane Kelsey said...

What an amazing place so visit, so many fantastic quilts. A place to add to my wish list of places to visit. Thank for sharing some of the booths on your blog.