Thursday, December 16, 2010

Shop Feature--First in a Series

I'm home from my little jaunt up north.  Not too far, and worth the drive, because that is a darling shop!  Fran and RoLayne at Village Dry Goods have really done it up good.  We had a great Christmas Party and talked about quilts and fabrics, and I got all these views of the shop to show to you.
 Here's Fran selling a kit of my "Daisy Dot" quilt.


 This little cupboard is stuffed full of wonderful fun, felty, needled things.

 Every corner is filled with great projects and ideas.

 I LOVE all these wool pin cushions!  They are so cute you just want to eat them!

 Another little cupboard on top of the fabric shelves.

                           Hey, there's my fabric, Thistledown sitting by some of my quilts.


 Stitchery, too!  Isn't that great.  I love embroidery, and I love all the threads.  Sometimes I buy them just for all the colors, and I never use them.  They are just plain pretty!

Right by the front register is this fun Christmas quilt using another Henry Glass fabric line.  This one is from Heather Mulder Petersen.  I see a kit there, too.

Thanks to all the folks that stopped by to see me and get a book signed.  We had a great time, and I loved sharing my quilts with you!

2 comments:

Diane H said...

Oh I'd love to get lost in here for a few hours! Thanks.

Barb said...

Thanks or the virtual tour, it was awesome!!!