Monday, July 19, 2010

Numbers..Addendum

Whoops, forgot to tell you how to enter the contest. It is random drawing, so I draw a number from my "Followers" list. To be fair, I will also include anyone who commented on the "Numbers.." post as well, but I would love to have you as a follower, so sign in. (That will give you two chances to win, anyway.) Does that make any sense? Refer to older posts to see more info on the drawing, and more pics from the retreat.... there are a some great ones of the Trunk Show Round Robbin quilts!
Thanks to everyone for visiting, and especially RaeAnn! (Isn't Stash Manicure fabulous!)

9 comments:

Kim D. said...

Just signed up to be a follower. The sweet Rae Ann sent me your way.

Mary said...

I'm now a follower too! that makes two chances for me...Hope I'm the random winner!

Joan and Kevin said...

Sign me up. I would love to win.
Joan

dq said...

I too just became a follower and was sent by Rae Ann.

I live in the same beautiful state, but I don't believe we've ever met. I haven't been to annual meeting or Ruby's for a few years.

chris said...

And I'm another follower...thanks to Rae Ann!

chris said...

I too an an new follower...sent by Rae Ann.

Rae Ann said...

Hey Jill ~ It is fun to see my buddies come over to your GREAT BLOG! I hope one of them win your incredible book!
Thanks for the nice words and for all of your support of Stash Manicure. Are you ready to do another post? I have come up with a GREAT idea that I will be talking to you about. It starts in August so I'll contact you soon!:)

Anonymous said...

I also found you through Stash Manicure.

What is the deadline or drawing date? I did not see it in the post "Numbers"!

I will let my blog readers know about your drawing too!

- Mary

Donna said...

Your new book looks yummy. I'd love to win a copy!