Monday, January 11, 2010

On the "ROAD"

Well, I am off to a big quilt show..."Road To California," in Ontario, CA. at the convention center. If any of you live near there I hope you stop by to say "Hello." I will have lots of great stuff for sale in my booth, plus, I will be there! I've never done this show before, so I am not sure what to expect. I hope I see lots of quilters from everywhere. It is lots of fun to talk to quilters, there are no better people.

If you mention that you read this on my blog, with keyword ("PRINCESS") I will give you a special bonus with your purchase. I better go get my bags packed and load up all the good stuff. See you soon!

2 comments:

Kris said...

Hi Jill! I was so happy to find your booth yesterday at "Road" I know you met zillions of folks, but I was the one who loved your red and yellow fabric and so wanted to buy the bundle, but knew I wouldn't use the blue fabric...so I picked it up, put it down, walked away, came back, did it again, and ultimately wound up buying the pattern for the watermelon quilt was eager to come home and check out your web site. I was happy to see you have a blog! I am a blogger too.
I hope you had much success at Road, and will be anxiously waiting your book. Happy sewing!
Kris

Nicole said...

Jill, I heard about your adventures on the way home. I am glad you are safe and sound.

I wanted you to know I found your 6 1/2 inch square ruler in my sewing machine cover pocket. It must have been a stow-away from the book retreat. :) I'll get it to you the next time I go to Amy's.