Saturday, December 4, 2010

Right in the Middle

We're half way through the hop. The Henry Glass designers you want to visit today are:

Laurie Bird of Rose Cottage
Laurie is a talented and fun quilt artist.  She really knows what she is doing, (unlike myself, who is just pretending.) Laurie lives nearby and it is a treat to run into her at local quilt events! 

Next is one of my favorite people.  Barbara Jones of QuiltSoup is just great!  We have had some fun times and some fun food together at various Quilt Markets.  I'm glad to call her a friend!  She also lives in my neck of the woods.

 Beth and Liz  of LizzieB Creative are awesome, and I can't imagine the quilt world without them.  We always share some of the same turf at Quilt Market and I look forward to seeing them every time.  Last year they brought me a birthday cake--YUMMMM.
 Don't forget to gather up the "special words" at each blog.  And remember, you can go back and visit any of these blogs anytime to get the downloads and the words. 

My FREE PRIZE contest is still open for two more days, but to enter you need to comment on my post of 12-3-10.

I am planning to post some more information about the snowflakes because I had so many questions about it, so sometime today or tomorrow I will get you a SNOWFLAKE TUTORIAL!  See you all in Blogland....

No comments: